If you are looking for the best private voice lessons in Denver, Denver Music Institute has the voice teacher for you. Our vocal teachers teach singing lessons in Denver, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial and Lonetree Colorado.
- Singing lessons
- Voice lessons
- Vocal lessons
- Kids singing lessons
- Adult singing lessons
- Voice lessons for beginners
For pricing on singing lessons visit the Prices/Contact page.
Subjects frequently studied are :
- Diaphramatic breathing techniques and exercises
- Vocalises: individual warm up exercises
- Speech level-singing technique
- Healthy extension of “chest” voice range or “belting”
- Tone quality
- Utilization of breath
- Harmonization theory and blending
- Improvement of voice range, flexibility and power
- Sight – singing
- Music theory
- Vocal hygiene: everyday and in performance preparation
- Microphone technique and sound basics for singers
- Ear training: intonation and intervals
- Vowel manipulation for different vocal styles
- Stage fright: dealing with and overcoming it
- Moving between registers: working through your “break” or passagio
Aubrie Hamrick has been teaching private voice lessons in Denver for 5 years. She teaches voice lessons for kids, beginner voice lessons and adult voice lessons. Aubrie holds a Bachelor of Music in Classical Vocal Performance from the University of Denver, where she graduated with honors. Aubrie loves performing and teaching many styles of music, from classical and jazz to pop, country and has a long music theater background. She teaches singing lessons and beginning piano to students of all ages, and enjoys the process of shining a light on the innate ability we all have to become passionate about music.
Looking for a voice teacher with all around capabilities? Zakk holds a degree in music education from the University of Nebraska Lincoln. He teaches students as young as 5 through adult voice lessons, songwriting, piano and guitar. He is equally at home teaching popular styles, musical theater and opera. Zakk most notably appeared on NBC’s The Sing Off with The Cat’s Pajama’s vocal group.
Looking for a great teacher in popular and jazz styles, singer/songwriting or classical/opera? You will love Heidi Schmidt. She teaches both kids and adults. Trained in opera and jazz, her lessons are tailored to the individual student. Heidi’s ultimate goal is to help students discover their natural voice. Areas of study include vocal technique, diction, performance techniques, scat techniques, chart making, transcribing solos, songwriting and band leadership. Heidi holds a BM in Jazz and Commercial Music from the University of Denver.
4195 S. Broadway Englewood, CO 80113